Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Working Life...

I'm taking summer classes and I have a job, but since this is my last week of class I've been starting to wonder how I'm going to earn money. I got a job at the Open School here in Laramie, and I thought it would be a good idea cause it would look good on a resume (since I want to be a teacher) and would give me good experience. I actually like it, but I don't do any teaching at all and I feel like I'm just basically baby sitting. Also, when I got hired they told me I'd work MWF from 3:00-5:30 which is fine cause I have class all day. So I figured I'd find another job after my classes that worked in the mornings so I'd be able to make more money. So my schedule has been changed 15 million times and I'm always confused about it and I've been working TT afternoons, too, which is nice cause it's extra hours. But I looked at the schedule last night, and I'm not working those anymore, but they want me to work during the lunch hour from 11:00-12:30 which would make it hard to get a different job (and I told them I couldn't work that once my classes ended). I'm kinda frustrated about it... I don't mean to complain, but why not vent here on this little page to my 1.5 readers? :)

2 comments:

Christena said...

I'm sorry it is so frustrating. I wish that I could help you somehow. I love you tons and good luck with they jobs!

~April~ said...

1.5 readers, huh. Well, I think there are 2 whole comments now :P

Jobs and money stink!

Hugs! And SEE you soon!