- Matt started a new semester. He studies a ton and is gearing up to start rotations in the fall. He also watches Brennen a lot when he’s not in class and when I’m teaching piano. AND he cleans the house a lot. What a guy. :) He showed me a calendar of all the due dates and tests this semester and he has tests March 22, 23, 26, and 27. And I’m due the 25th. Hopefully he’ll be able to get away for the baby’s birth!
- I’m really busy with my job, piano lessons, and Brennen. I really don’t stop until after B is in bed and then I’m in bed 2 hours later. I really like the job but I’m getting SO tired! And I’ve been having a TON of braxton hicks contractions. 9 more weeks and I’m so excited to meet this baby!
- Brennen has been knocked out of his normal routine and it’s crazy how much it affects him and his moods. He goes to a babysitter three mornings a week and to Grandma’s a few afternoons. He never seems to get a good nap.
- A few more things about Brennen…
- He says “smile” and then proceeds to smile whenever he sees the camera.
- He talks SO well! His speech is very clear and easy to understand. He knows a ton of words and really retains what we teach him. He also copies just about everything he hears so we have to be careful what we say.
- He can identify family members in pictures (aunts, uncles, cousins, too). He can also identify Jesus and President Monson which I think is pretty cute. :)
- He knows lots of shapes, even “hex-gon.” He also knows several letters, numbers, and colors.
- He knows how to jump, like both feet of the ground at the same time! He’s not always successful but we’ve seen him do it a few times.
- I could say tons more about him but I’ll cut it off here. :)
Scarfing popcorn with Dad
Playing the “pan-o.”
Just being cute.