- He sleeps a lot!
- He usually wakes up twice a night (sometimes three times...) but then goes right back to sleep after I feed him. Good boy. :)
- He likes being swaddled. He sleeps that way at night but we leave him free during the day.
- He stays asleep when we put him down!
- We can leave him for awhile without paying attention to him and he stays happy. He usually only gets mad when he's hungry.
- He's already been stepped on (by accident) and knelt on (not so much an accident...) by his big brother. He's also had toys stacked on him a few times, too. Don't worry, they were soft and/or light toys and Mom removed them quickly.
- He is just SO chill.
- He's starting to like his swing (when Brennen isn't trying to push it faster for him).
- He likes baths but doesn't like being dried off.
- The only thing he really doesn't like is tummy time.
- He's such a good eater! He'll usually eat quickly (it takes me about 20 minutes total) every 2-4 hours. We do supplement him a little but so far not more than 2 ounces a day. He's getting to be a little chunk and I bet he weighs like 9 pounds already (he was 7 lbs 12 oz almost three weeks ago).
- Brennen really loves him and so do we!
Now for a few pictures of the boys.
Mom and Dean.