Monday, January 2, 2012

December Festivities

December was a busy month for us! On the 17th we went to Denver with all of Matt’s family to go to the temple with our soon-to-be sister in-law Jessica. We left Brennen with Brad and Mary during the session and he said he great. Then we all went to dinner and it was a good day.
IMG_1510IMG_1514

We spent Christmas here in Laramie with Matt’s family. We even spent the night Christmas Eve and Brennen did really well sleeping over there. I didn’t get very many good pictures but he seemed to enjoy his presents. He’d get distracted by one and then wouldn’t want to open any more for awhile. He especially liked his puzzles and his little bike, both from Grandma Clark.
IMG_1532IMG_1535IMG_1536IMG_1537IMG_1540IMG_1544

I am now in the third trimester of this pregnancy! I can’t even believe it. It’s gone by way faster than my first pregnancy. This baby is REALLY active but I hope he’ll mellow out a little by the time he’s born ‘cause I don’t know if I can handle two crazy boys! :) So here’s me at 27 weeks (on Christmas day).
IMG_1551

We traveled to Lyman on the 27th and spent some time with my family and I got to see all of my siblings, too. My sister Christena’s twin girls just loved Brennen and he eventually warmed up to them, too. :) She is due to have a baby two weeks before me and my oldest sister is due in early August so it’s fun that we’re all pregnant!
IMG_1567IMG_1569IMG_1571IMG_1584IMG_1586

On the 28th we went to Logan for Lane and Jessica’s wedding. She is a beautiful girl and we’re excited that she joined the family! Brennen didn’t much like the cold and even though he’s crying I still thought it was a cute picture. :)
IMG_1575IMG_1579IMG_1580

On the 30th Matt and I celebrated out 5th anniversary! We were still in Lyman so we left Brennen with my mom and sister April and went to Evanston to a movie and dinner.

December 30, 2006
046-3
December 25, 2011
IMG_1549

After a LONG trip home (I-80 was closed just past Rawlins so we went clear into Colorado to get back) we spent New Years Eve with all of Matt’s family, even the newly weds. Here are a couple cute pictures of Brennen on New Years Day. He likes wearing his grandpa’s hat.
IMG_1597IMG_1599 

And as if this post wasn’t long enough, here are a few more cute ones of our little guy enjoying his bike. In the last one we just weren’t quite fast enough getting his diaper back on…
IMG_1559IMG_1560IMG_1561

2 comments:

cambersue said...

Looks like your little guy is growing so fast! Wish i could have been at the wedding to see everyone...hopefully we'll be able to visit this summer!

~April~ said...

So blasted cute! I think I "may" have felt my little one move for the first time today... I could be dreaming though since I'm only 10.5 weeks or so :P