Friday, June 13, 2008

Haiku

My religion teacher told us that if we came up with an interesting haiku for the Buddhism test he might give us extra points. So, while I was vigorously "studying" for the test, (I got an A, thank you) I thought I'd practice my haiku writing. I'm not embarassed about sharing some cause the people who read this already know that I'm somewhat of a psycho. :) Plus I think I'm funny.

About People:

I love my husband
He is the joy of my life
His name is Matthew.

Sarah is too loud
She draws lots of attention
How embarassing.

Mel is a dumb girl
Oh why does she know nothing?
That girl is stupid.

Buudha is insane
I think he's off his rocker
So ridiculous.

About Food:

Food is on my mind
Though I am not too hungry
I still think of food.

Pop-tarts are yummy
They will likely make me fat
But I just don't care.

I love strawberries
Man they are delicious!
Yay I eat healthy!

A cake sounds yummy
But my oven is broken
Geez I want my cake!

About nothing:

This pencil is dumb
Why? The lead is much too short
I'll get a new one.

I am studying
I do not understand this
I will surely fail.

I cannot focus
I'm done with summer classes
Time to go have fun.

I love green and 4
They basically rule my life
I am really weird.

P.S. I do take requests. ;)

2 comments:

Christena said...

I think you are funny too. I love reading what you write. You are a very good writer. You could write a novel.

Big Boss said...

I request Haiku on the following topics:

Strong Bad
Metal Gear
Me
Erik Stratton

That is all.

:D:D