Saturday, June 28, 2008

Guns and Stuff

Matt and I went on another adventure today. His mom and the younguns are in Lovell right now so they asked us to deliver their papers. So after waking up to do that, we decided to stay awake and go up to the Snowy Range mountains about 30 miles west of Laramie. We took Matt's 22 rifle, along with a backpack filled with chocolate sandwhich cookies, bananas, water, bug spray with 40% deet, and my camera. We hiked and fished, too, but I only had the camera for the shooting. :)

We forgot targets, so Matt made some snowballs and I decorated them with pine cones. :)
This is me loading the gun. See the intense concentration.
Matt taking aim.
Me taking aim. I actually hit like 4 of those snowballs there in the distance!
We decided to go out a different way that we came in, but we were stopped only about a mile away by this snow drift that was blocking the road. Matt wasn't too pleased about that.

3 comments:

Christena said...

You guys always go and have so much fun. That is so awesome that you do so much stuff together. Keep it up!

Big Boss said...

Not to brag or anything, but we haven't had snow here in about... 5 months, or more.

Happy 4th of July!

PS: I meant to brag.

~April~ said...

You and a gun... yikes... hee hee. Give me and trev some "date" ideas. We never do anything together... sigh.