Monday, June 30, 2008

Pharmacy School!!!

So we found out today that Matt got into the UW Pharmacy school after all! It's very exciting cause now I feel like our lives are going in a definite direction. He's SUCH a smart guy, one of the smartest people I have ever met so I'm happy for him. That means we'll be in Laramie for another 4 years, but after that it will be well worth it! :) I love him SO much and I feel very happy and blessed to have such a wonderful person in my life and I get to keep him for forever. :D

5 comments:

Christena said...

That is so awesome that your lives are taking off and you feel like they are heading somewhere. Let me know how that feels. I love you and tell Matt congratulations from me and Rik.

~April~ said...

That is sooo great!! So can we get cheap drugs when he's done... hee hee. Come visit me someday, k? I miss you guys lots.

Stefany said...

I am so excited for you guys...congrats. I know it is super hard to get into that program he must be a genious. Good luck with it and I hope you guys are having a great summer!!

Michael said...

hey shmell. about the trip. i'll be coming up on the 11 which is friday and be staying till oh the 15 or 16. which ever works best for you. but anyway. do you guys think you could meet us in Rawlins. if so that would be easiest i think. so just let me know what you think and start planning for me. see ya sis.

The Maggards said...

That is awesome! Congratulations!