Friday, June 20, 2008

Oh Long Gone Childhood!

Last weekend we ventured to Lyman again because April was coming from Washington and our mom MADE us go visit her. ;) While we were there, Christena and I, along with our husbands, went to the rodeo grounds (if you're from Lyman you know what I mean) and played tennis. It was pretty funny cause the courts are CRAP but we still had fun. Then Christena and I recalled some childhood memories and photo documented the occasion.


I was always too scared to climb the top part, but Christena never was.

Yay! I conquered my fear!

ha ha we're too old for the merry-go-round. We both got so dizzy!


Christena was always more flexible than me.


She could also do the monkey bars, which I never could.

4 comments:

Jason said...

HIhi... nice childhood ya!
I m from Malaysia! found ur interesting blog among all blogs.. lol visit my blog too...
www.jason62990.blogspot.com

Christena said...

I like our childhood. (random guy looking at your blog^) Nice pics. Thanks for not putting the video on of me falling off the slide heehee:)

~April~ said...

No no no... you MUST post the video as I never got to see it. Please? :)

The Maggards said...

I sure miss the good ol' days! I am so proud that you conquered the horse. We need to go there sometime!