Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dean's 2 Month Post

So many things have been going on in our little family and most of them have not been very positive.
But in church on Sunday I was holding my little Dean during relief society and I was thinking about how blessed I am to have my little boys when so many good women want children and aren’t able to have them. Even though I understand the ache of wanting a child and not being able to have one, I don’t have to experience that anymore and I was reminded that I need to count all of my blessings.
So without further ado, let’s talk about my little Dean!
I took him to the doctor yesterday for his two month check up (he actually turned two months a couple weeks ago) and everything was great! He is a chunk, though! Here are the stats. Weight: 13 lbs 2 oz! 75%. Length: 23 inches, 50%. Head: 40.5 cm, 50%. He didn’t appreciate his shots (what kids does?) but I only got a little choked up. :)

Here are a few things about Dean at two months.

·         He started sleeping through the night! He goes to bed at around 11 and usually doesn’t wake up until at least 5 but most times it’s after 6.

·         Size one diapers are getting too small!

·         He is wearing clothes that Brennen didn’t wear until he was 3 months old.

·         He is still such an easy going little guy. He only gets mad when he’s hungry, not even when he’s tired. If he wants to go to sleep he just does. No rocking required.

·         We’d given him a little formula during his first month but now he is just breastfed and is still gaining so much weight!

·         We traveled to Lyman twice during his second month and he slept the whole time in the car both ways, both trips.

·         He is very patient with his older brother.

·         He smiles A TON and has even giggled a few times.

·         He is just so happy and adorable and we all love him so much!

Here’s a picture of Dean at two months. I have a lot more pictures but I’ll have to post them sometime later in a different post.  

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Your baby Dean is so precious! He is blessed to have been born to such noble, outstanding parents.

~April~ said...

He is totally cute! I want you to live closer so I can play with him and Brennen lots :P