Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dean's Blessing

Last Sunday we blessed our sweet baby Dean. He was a good, sleepy baby all day and Matt gave him a beautiful blessing. My parents came, along with my brother Kasey and his girlfriend Halee and Matt's family was there, too, and we had a nice dinner after church. The only downer to the day was that right before we left for church, Brennen fell face first into the side of the bathtub and banged up his lip pretty good. He was bleeding really bad but it has healed really quickly and I think it looked much worse than it actually was. :) Here are some pictures from the day!
Me, Matt, and cute Baby Dean.
 Our family of four. You can tell that there is just something not quite right about Brennen's face... :)
 My family.
 Matt's family.
 Everyone together (we should have done all the pics outside 'cause this one turned out the best).
 Dean on his blessing blanket (made with love by his Grandma Hope).

2 comments:

Christena said...

Awesome pictures! I wish we could have been there for it!

cambersue said...

Congrats, looks like a good day with family. I hope I can see y'all this summer, it's been so long. So glad you are doing great with your boys!