Friday, December 31, 2010

4 is my favorite number

Yesterday Matt and I celebrated our 4th anniversary and had a really fun day hanging out while Grandma Gwen and Aunt Mary watched Brennen. Sometimes it seems crazy to me that it's already been four years and other times I can't even remember what life was like without him. He puts up with so much from me and we balance each other out so well. I am so happy and I love him so much! I know he's not perfect but he's perfect for me. :) I'm so glad he decided that he wanted to be with me when there were several other girls waiting in the wings. ha ha!

Dating
Engaged
Coming out of the Mt. Timanogos Temple on our wedding day! December 30, 2006.
And us now. It was hard to find a recent picture of us without Brennen in it! So thanks to my sister Christena for taking this one. :P

And looking through these pictures I've realized that apparently I only have one hair style... it hasn't changed much in at least 4 years...

1 comment:

Brooke Carroll said...

Congratulations, Mel! That is so crazy...I can't believe you guys have been married for 4 years either! Amazing! It's so unreal how fast 4 years has gone by...I am so glad that you guys are happy and doing well. I hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary together :-)