Saturday, January 15, 2011

Beautiful January

Not much to say today, but I wanted to make a note of Matt's 27th birthday last week on the 7th. It seems weird to me that he's that "old" when he was 22 when we started dating! Crazy how time flies but I sure love him! He had to work all day so I made him breakfast in bed then we had cake and ice cream at his parent's house that night. I didn't even get any pictures...
Brennen is 7 months today! Talk about time flying.... No teeth, not crawling, but that's just fine with me! :) He is SUCH a happy little boy and I've never seen a baby laugh so much with so little prompting. He is the JOY of our lives!
Today we got to go to the temple for the first time in a few months, it really is harder to go once you have kids! But Matt's sister Mary came with us just to watch Brennen while we went in. It was SOOOO nice of her and we're so blessed to have family around to help us.
Without further ado, here's Brennen at around 7 months!

Totally out in Dad's arms

Captivated by "Baby Mozart" while holding his ever present teddy from his grandma

Happy boy eating his sweet potatoes

Cracking up at something :)
For some reason he likes to "eat" his tray even if it's freshly washed.

5 comments:

Christena said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!!! Realize that I'm going to be that "old" in a little over a week. No more insults! Heehee!

Christena said...

PS I like the design of your blog!

~April~ said...

Super super cute! And hey now... no talking old around here you who will still be in her 20's :P

Debra and JD said...

Oh Melissa he is sooo cute! These are darling pictures! I love his round face and bright smile...he looks like his MaMa!! and maybe a little MAtthew...na...like his MaMa!

Brooke Carroll said...

So cute!