Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Trip

Matt and I had planned on staying here with his family for Thanksgiving this year but we ended up going to Lyman instead because my Grandma passed away and her funeral was last Saturday. Both of us were really looking forward to spending the holiday here so we were sad we had to go but we had SUCH a good time in Lyman despite the circumstances. We played basketball, had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast, played some fun games, and had really good conversations about my Grandma and life in general.
Here are just a bunch of random pictures from the week. I have the best family ever!

During the funeral luncheon

We introduced "peanut carnage" to my family. So here's my crazy oldest sister with the rest of us playing in the background.
I guess I messed up...
:)
Kasey's turn
The grandkids
Our little family again
Me and my sibs. I have some gooooood lookin' brothers! (and yes Christena, I did steal some of these pics from your blog....) :)

Getting ready to eat the bird
Matt is helping our nephew Tanner play a game

Three generations. I'm so bummed that I never got a pic of us three with my mom's mom (she's the one who just passed away) cause since my dad is not living there is a gap on that side between me and my grandpa so I will only ever have three generation pics until my kids have kids.

My brothers playing with Brennen
Just me and B-ren before dinner

3 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

I love your pictures...it looks like you had so much fun! I am very sorry to hear about your grandma, though :( I hope your family is doing okay despite what happened! Brennen is getting SO CUTE. What a handsome little guy! And you look so good, you look beautiful, Melinator! You have a very sweet family...I hope I get to meet Brennen someday :D Love ya

Christena said...

I love all of those pictures!! Brooke is right you do look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Debra and JD said...

Say Melissa...good to introduce the FAM to the Clark games one at a time! Next holiday try Tripoli and the ever famous 50 Cents! We have a "peanut" board that I made about 20 years ago...keeping up with the wicked traditions! Merry Christmas!