Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Another Wonderful Christmas

We spent Christmas this year with my family in Lyman. Everyone was there so it was a little crowded and chaotic but still very merry. :) During the few days we were there we went sledding, played basketball, played some card games, played a trivia game (that Matt kicked our trash in), ate good food, and just generally had a lot of fun as a family.
I think Brennen enjoyed his first Christmas. Everyone says kids like the wrapping paper best but he always made a weird confused face while he was "opening" stuff but then liked to play with whatever was inside. He got lots of fun toys, some books, and some really cute clothes.
And a little side note, in my last post I said that he couldn't sit up yet but 2 days after that post he suddenly learned and is now a pro. He still falls back every now and then but doesn't even cry about it anymore.
Here are some pictures of our fun week.
This wasn't in Lyman but the week before Christmas my piano students had a recital and here's a picture of me with the four of them.
The only "action shot" of me sledding. I'm with my niece Abigail.
The whole sledding crew.
All the grandkids on Christmas Eve in their matching pjs.
The "pink ladies" in our matching pjs (would be a great picture if my mom wasn't blinking) :)
Brennen first thing Christmas morning.
My beautiful sister on a beautiful Christmas morning.The guys in their matching pjs
The next few are just cute ones of Brennen opening presents.
Me holding Brennen on Christmas night. He's wearing his cute "baby's first Christmas" outfit from his Grandma Hope.
Back in Laramie at Grandma and Grandpa Clark's still wearing his new adorable church outfit.
Four generations. Grandma Clark, Matt's dad Randy, Matt, and Brennen.
Brennen got ahold of the wrapping paper roll. :)

3 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

Those pictures are so great! I LOVE Brennen's little face, he is so darn cute. You look so good and look so happy! And thanks for thinking my girls are cute, they are so much fun! Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas :) I hope that you are doing great! Love ya :0) Brooke

~April~ said...

Super cute! Love that little guy... oh, and you too :P Ha ha.

Christena said...

I swear he is one of the cutest kids I've ever seen!!!! I miss you guys already and hope that your new year was great!