Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Hair

So I decided awhile ago that I wanted to chop off all my hair cause it was really starting to bug me. I asked my cousin-in-law, Megan, who cut her hair and she told me about Stefany Willie (who I happen to know from High School...) :) so I called her up and she said she'd come and do it. Well, when she got here on Tuesday I had no idea what I wanted. So she cut off about 5 1/2-6 inches and I thought that would be great. But even though she did a great job, I wanted something more drastic so I called her back and she came back today and cut it again! She was really great about the whole thing. So here are some pictures of the process.


Before: (man I look attractive...)
After the first cut: (attractive again! yikes)
And the finished product! I LOVE it!


4 comments:

Christena said...

You look so cute! I love your new hair cute!!

~April~ said...

Very cute. I was hoping you'd go even shorter... you know... drastic and dramatic :)

Big Boss said...

Nice.

I decided to copy cat you and I made a blog. The shaving of my beard, however, had nothing to do with you cutting your hair.

Lora Lee said...

Your new hair cut is very cute by the way! I love it! Mine is kinda like that except ugly. This crazy lady at Wal-mart did it.