Saturday, December 10, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

Matt and I have a tradition of going up to the mountains to cut down a tree every year. We had to wait until after finals this year and I was pretty impatient to get our tree up but it was worth the wait! A couple days ago we went up to the Snowy Range and found our best tree yet. Brennen was happy and excited to see all the trees and then he helped us put ornaments on ours later. He also really loves the Christmas lights and will go up to our decorated tree and say, “tee! lights!” and he’s actually really good about not knocking stuff off of it.

IMG_1483IMG_1484IMG_1485IMG_1486IMG_1487IMG_1492IMG_1495IMG_1506IMG_1497IMG_1507

And just because I know you all want to see how large I am,, here’s me at just under 25 weeks.

IMG_1482

2 comments:

Christena said...

Looks like you all had fun!! You look cute too!

Brooke Carroll said...

Awesome tree, glad it was fun. And you look cute, you are brave for putting up pictures. I always look like a butterball, so I hate sharing pictures when I am pregnant! I can't believe you are almost 25 weeks. Beautiful!