Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another Month

Brennen went to the doctor today for his 9 month well baby visit. Everything was looking great and despite all of my worries apparently I’m doing almost everything just fine. :) I say “almost” because obviously I’m not feeding this kid enough! He only weighed 17 lbs. 12 oz which is only about the 10%. His length went up to the 75% and his head has always been in the 75%… so hopefully that means he’s smart! So basically he’s a little lollipop, tall and skinny with a big head. :)
He’s still not crawling for real but he’s very good at army crawling and he can be across the room in no time at all. He can stand really well but isn’t pulling up on his own and isn’t walking along the furniture. He still only has one tooth (another is soon to come) so sometimes I feel like he’s “behind” but I think he’ll be just fine!
Brennen is adorable as always. He never stays in his covers at night, he’s starting to throw fits by flopping to the floor and kicking his legs, he is incapable of holding still at all, and he LOVES watching and trying to play with other kids. There is a ton more I could say but this is getting long as it is and there are still pictures!

Matt and I have been skiing a couple more times and here’s a picture of us together. I love going up there to ski, it’s only about 15 minutes away, it’s so beautiful up there, and it’s great exercise!
IMG_0069

We went fishing the other day just on the spring creek here in town. We were only out for a few minutes but it was a really nice day and it didn’t take long for Matt to catch a fish. Brennen was amused.
IMG_0074

Brennen at 9 months!
IMG_0054

IMG_0026

IMG_0048

IMG_0082 IMG_0059

5 comments:

~April~ said...

Cute patooooooooooot!

Sarah said...

I love this Post! Glad to hear everything went well at the appointment. And I know it's not your fault he doesn't eat enough. I see you feed him all the time! ;) At least he isn't Chubby! Your description of a lollipop cracked me up! The pictures are adorable- he is definately photogenic!

Sarah said...

I love this Post! Glad to hear everything went well at the appointment. And I know it's not your fault he doesn't eat enough- I see you feed him all the time! ;) Your description of a lollipop cracked me up! The pictures are adorable- he is definately photogenic!

Christena said...

Very cute!!!!!!! Tanner was a lollipop too and still kind of is. I think you are amazing and you are trying your best. You are a way better mom than I am.

Brooke Carroll said...

Such cute pictures!!! I love it. Brennen is getting SO big. He is not behind at all! Don't you worry...all babies are different and grow and progress at different rates. He is going to be a looker, that little boy is! ;-) And thanks for the sweet comment...I love you and appreciate it! You are the only gorgeous redhead that I know ;-)