Friday, June 11, 2010

Storms

We've been having lots of rain and thunderstorms around here lately. I am TERRIFIED of tornadoes and Matt thinks it's hilarious. I don't. Every time there's a storm I'm so afraid it will turn into a tornado. So last night while the hail was threatening to break all the windows I was clinging to Matt and hiding my face under the pillow on our couch. He tells me it won't help our kids if I'm more afraid of things than they are. I guess he'll have to be the tough one.
Anyway, so after the hail stopped we stood out on our balcony and took this little video of the lightning. It was actually pretty cool and I wasn't freaking out anymore. :)

2 comments:

meganmfunke@gmail.com said...

I saw it too, but not nearly the view you had. It reminded me of a strobe light. It was so frequent. Taking a video was a good idea!

Brooke Carroll said...

Hey I have been thinking of you too, I am so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby boy...Good luck with everything and I hope you are so so excited! Yes...our children MUST date in the future. We as parents should set it up ;) Hahahha