Monday, May 3, 2010

A bunch of randomness

My concert is finished! WAHOO! I think it went pretty well but it wasn't as good as the Christmas program. Oh well, what can you do. It's over. The elementary kids were awesome, the strings kids forgot to listen for intonation, the jr. high choir was really good but it's too bad no one past the 4th row could hear them, and one of our high school choir altos decided not to show up (that means we ended up with 3 sopranos and 1 alto. Good thing that one alto really knows what she's doing).
Now I'm moving on to other things such as organizing and cleaning my classroom as well as starting to move stuff out that I don't really need here anymore. I have four weeks left of teaching and it's bitter-sweet. I will also have a little more time to actually get stuff ready for a baby to move into our apartment. I keep telling Matt that I don't want the baby living in the junk room. Now I can finally transform it into a baby-type room.
Also, my little friend is no more. Our head maintenance guy came in and set a trap for me and the little guy was done for before the next day. I was strangely kinda sad to see him go...
I got an interview for the choir position at Laramie Junior High and found out this morning that I didn't get it. I wanted the job but at the same time I want to stay home with the baby and now I won't have to decide! :) When the principal called to tell me the news I actually felt really relieved instead of sad. Plus Matt got a job at Walgreen's in Cheyenne and that is GREAT.
I haven't had many cravings during my pregnancy (except cinnamon) but lately it's chocolate!!! I like chocolate of course but I have never WANTED it before and it's probably not a good thing if I don't want to turn into a blimp... I swear I ate half a LARGE bag of peanut butter m&ms all by myself the other day. Help?

2 comments:

Christena said...

Keep eating those peanut butter m&m's! They are good for you ;) I love you and am excited to see you in a few days!

~April~ said...

You won't turn into a blimp young lady... and I swear that the more chocolate the happier baby! Just look at Ashton! ;)