Friday, April 16, 2010

Something Positive!

I realized that my post yesterday was kind of negative so I thought I would quickly post something positive.
  • My little guy is moving around like crazy today! (I always love that. It reassures me.)
  • Even if the kids do really bad in their performance, it will be ok because it's SUPPOSED to be funny and maybe the audience will think they goofed up on purpose....
  • Plus if I do really really bad I don't have to worry about getting fired cause I'm not coming back anyway. :)
  • It's almost lunch time!
  • It's Friday!
  • Matt and I are going to be parents in less than 9 weeks.
  • Heavenly Father is blessing us with this little miracle baby boy (who is still nameless). :)

2 comments:

~April~ said...

So name him already!

Christena said...

I think a name will probably hit you soon or maybe not until he's born but it'll be the best name ever ;)