Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fish and Stuff

Last Saturday Matt convinced me to wake up early (even though that's my sleep-in day) to go to North Crow reservoir between here and Cheyenne to go fishing. It was a chilly, foggy morning but it cleared up and it was actually really nice. I told Matt I would catch more fish than him (that never happens) and I did! I caught one little guy and Matt didn't get anything. Here is me and my little rainbow trout.

Here's a picture of Matt and I at the reservoir. Now, while I have gained weight that's not just in the belly, I swear my rear end is NOT as big as it looks in this picture. I was wearing pants that are very saggy in that area so that's why I look huge-o. Plus my hat kinda covers up my eyes... ha ha

Later that same day, Matt raced in a pinewood derby with the student ward where he was in the bishopric. It was a no rules derby so he raced a car with a rat trap on top... he didn't win, which was too bad, and I didn't get many pictures but here's one of the group.

An updated picture of me at 32 weeks. Baby in less than two months!!!! Yikes and YAY!

And lastly, some very pretty flowers that Matt got me yesterday just because. He's very sweet. And he knows how stressed I've been at work! :)

3 comments:

Christena said...

YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! I think you look so cute as a pregnant woman!

Brooke Carroll said...

You look great Mel! Your belly is so so cute! I am glad you caught a fish-awesome! I love fishing but it's been years...how many weeks until school is out? Good luck with everything until then, I know you are so busy! And by the way, those flowers are beautiful. LOVE them!

~April~ said...

You're absolutely adorable!!! Can't wait until you come visit!