Thursday, December 3, 2009

What I'm Thankful For

Our bishop always reminds the ward to count their blessings, especially on fast Sundays. I have not been very good about doing that but whenever I do I find that I feel much better. And since we just passed thanksgiving I'm going to list just a few things that I'm most thankful for.

  • Matt

  • Family

  • The gospel

  • My Savior

  • Prayer

  • Scriptures

  • Temples

  • Animals

  • Matt being in pharmacy school

  • My job teaching music
And one more thing that Matt and I are VERY thankful for:












































This. :)


(It's not a very good picture but I think you get the drift) :-D

5 comments:

Craig and Karissa said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! How have you been feeling?

Brenda said...

I'm very happy for you two, and
Gwen finally gets to be a grandma! It's the best!

Christena said...

You are so cute! I love you!!!

Stefany said...

HOORAY!!! I am so happy for you!! I hope things go well, and you are feeling ok. YAY!!! I Cant wait to see this kid!

meganmfunke@gmail.com said...

YaY!!!!! Congrats Mel :)