Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Matt and I have done a lot of things lately that have been pretty fun and noteworthy but I just don't have time to post them! I have lots of pictures but they are only on Matt's lap top and we don't have the internet at home.
For a quick update, I have just been teaching school and Matt has been working hard in pharmacy school. Not much of an update because that's what we're always doing! My job is starting to get a little stressful because I'm trying to get the Christmas program going as well as all of my extra duties. It's been kinda a tough year so far but we're already almost done with the 1st quarter and I'm having fun.
I will post pictures and some details about what we've been up to sometime soon. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Christena said...

It's funny because I just checked your blog like 2 minutes ago and came back to it by mistake and saw that you posted. I miss you tons!!!!!!!!!!

~April~ said...

Well that was a crummy update. :P

Brooke Carroll said...

Haha, thanks Mel! I know how that feels, sometimes there is just NOTHING going on. I hope your Christmas program and everything else goes great! I know you will do a great job. ;)