Friday, September 19, 2008

About Matt

I've seen a few people post this little survey thingy and I kinda liked it so here ya go. Nice and boring. ;)

What's his name? Matthew Randal Clark

How long have you been married? A year and 7 months

How long did you date? We dated for about 3 months then we were engaged for a little less than 3! Faster than I ever thought it would happen, but it worked out great. :)

How old is he? 24

Who eats more? Geez probably me, ha ha we actually eat about the same but I really do think he eats a little bit more.

Who said I love you first? Matt did, technically. :)

Who is smarter? Matt for sure.

Whose temper is worse? Mine! Matt is a very patient person.

Who does the laundry? Me but he washes his work clothes and always helps put clothes away.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? uh, if you're standing at the foot of the bed then it's me.

Who cooks dinner? Cook... dinner...? hee hee when we cook I probably do it more, but we both kinda do and his ideas are usually more creative and tasty.

Who pays the bills? Both of us, I keep track of them and when they're due but we pay them together so we know how much money we're spending.

Who is more spoiled? ME.

Who drives when you are in the same car? Most of the time Matt does but sometimes I do, usually when it's my idea to go somewhere.

Who is more stubborn? ha ha me for sure.

Whose parents do you see the most? Matt's parents live in town so we see them a lot but I like it.

Who proposed? Well, Matt did but we talked about it and knew we were getting married before he got down on one knee. :)

Who has more friends? Uh, probably me but he has lots, too. We have a lot of mutual friends.

Who has more siblings? Matt does, he has 4 brothers and 1 sister, and I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers.

Who wears the pants in the family? Me of course. ;) Nah we're a pretty equal partnership.

3 comments:

Christena said...

I like reading stuff like that. It's fun to learn new things about you or remember the things that I've forgotten.

Brooke Carroll said...

Hey Mel! Just wanted to say hi and it was nice to read your post. You two are too cute! Anyway, I seriously want to meet up and hang out with you when we get to Laramie!!! I CAN'T wait to see you again! I am so excited, I just can't even wait until 2 weeks from now. Yay! Anyway, I hope you are having a great weekend. Talk to you soon girl. I'll call you when it gets closer to that time. Love ya!

Snidbits said...

Cute blog Melissa. I added you to my blog list too. You're so welcome for the stuff from Doreen, hope it helps. I was meaning to say hi to you in church today but suddenly you were gone! I remember when Luke was in the bishoprick and I would sit down in the singles ward pretending not to be single, cause I wasn't. Kind of nice that you can sit with his family! Hope things are going super!
Sherilyn