Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged!

I've never been "tagged" before but Karissa got me so here ya go. :) So if I tag you, copy and paste and post with your own answers.

8 TV shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. Chuck
3. Alias
4. Scrubs
5. Invader Zim (haha)
6. Sportscenter (just not baseball. so boring)
7. My Name is Earl
8. I don't have cable and can't think of others that I like!

Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Old Chicago
3. Grand Avenue Pizza
4. Corona Village
5. Mandarin Garden
6. Little Ceasears :)
7. Sonic
8. Fazolis

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to classes
2. Practiced jazz music
3. Typed two papers
4. Hugged Matt
5. Got my hair cut (AGAIN! Thanks Stef!!)
6. Finished my bag of halloween pumpkins
7. Got a parking ticket :(
8. Played cards on the computer

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Student teaching
2. Graduation!
3. Starting a family! (I'm so impatient about this)
4. Seeing my family
5. The holidays
6. Matt finishing pharmacy school
7. Having some money and paying off loans! (someday...)
8. Buying a decent car and a house (someday...)

8 People I tag
1. April
2. Christena
3. Dallin
4. Brookie Carroll
5. Stefany
6. Rani (if she's alive!) ;)
7. Cassie (if she even reads my blog!)
8. Mikey

3 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

Mel, you're so funny. I love reading your posts! ;)

Brooke Carroll said...

Hey woman, I'm sorry I missed you and Sher this last weekend. The weather was SO bad and the roads were terrible. It was horrible in GR too! SO, I was really sad I didn't get to visit you but it's actually better that I didn't see you guys because I got so sick too. I got this nasty sore throat and a bad cold, so I'm still trying to recover from that. I still am so sad that I missed you though! I think your vocal jazz pictures are great and I hope you did have a great time. Write me if you have time and I hope you are doing swell!

the Spearman's said...

Melissa I am so happy that I found your blog! I have been wondering what you guys were up to!