Friday, November 2, 2012

November??

Time has sure been flying by! Dean is now 7 months old! I won’t give a huge list of all the great things about him, I’ll just add the most recent things. :)

He’s now eating 2 solid meals a day.
He still wakes up at least once a night!
He still won’t drink a bottle or out of a sippy cup.
He can officially crawl for real. All over the place on all fours. :)
He can pull up to stand! He does it on the walls, too. He struggles with the couch because he’s just not quite tall enough.
He makes lots of noises but still doesn’t “talk.”
He loves playing with Brennen even though it’s not always fun for him… Brennen drags Dean all over the floor and will often pile blankets on him to either put him to bed or “put him in the nest.” (not sure where that came from…) Brennen also tries to pick Dean up and has succeeded a few times. That usually results in an upset Dean. They LOVE playing on my treadmill (don’t worry, I leave it unplugged when I’m not on it!) But Dean usually plays along pretty well and they spend hours laughing together.

We had fun on Halloween this year! We didn’t do a whole lot because Matt had to work and the kids are still pretty little but they did dress up and my good friend Elle went with me to take them trick or treating at the children’s clinic. Then I took them to Kasey’s and to Grandma’s.

I didn’t get any great pictures of them by themselves and their costumes are a little hard to see. Brennen was a knight and Dean was a dragon. How appropriate. :)

Playing together

IMG_3159IMG_3162

Dean at just under 7 months playing with a globe

IMG_3173
Happy Halloween!
IMG_3238IMG_3240IMG_3244The Dragon 
IMG_3249IMG_3251

The Knight
IMG_3256IMG_3258

Our Family!
IMG_3262

3 comments:

~April~ said...

You're so freakin cute! Love you sis!

Christena said...

I love it!!! I completely forgot to take any halloween pictures. How lame am I? Your family is so stinking cute and I hope we get to see each other soon. Miss you tons!

Kathleen said...

Brennen and Dean are so handsome! It must be wonderful to see them becoming such good friends, even at a young age.