Thursday, June 9, 2011

Another fun trip

Last week we all loaded up the car and headed to Lyman. We got there late Thursday night and spent all day Friday hanging out with my family. We also went to the Lyman cemetery since it was just past memorial day and visited the graves of my dad and grandparents. Brennen got to play with his cousins and he loves them so much! It gives me hope that I’ll actually be able to handle more than one child ‘cause it seems like kids entertain each other. :)

But the real reason for our trip was to go to a wedding in Utah. Matt’s brother, Kyle, got married to a wonderful girl, Kylee, who is also from Laramie. We left Lyman early Friday morning and were able to be there for the sealing in the Draper temple. And later that evening we went to a reception in Provo that was held outside of a beautiful house with awesome landscaping. It was a really good day and we got back to Laramie Sunday night after going to church with my family in Lyman.

On a completely different note, Matt and his siblings all have wavy/curly hair whereas me and my siblings have straight hair. I thought curly might be dominant but it definitely is because all of a sudden out of nowhere Brennen’s hair is really curly! It’s pretty cute but I’ll have to be careful not to let it get too long ‘cause I don’t want him looking like a girly man ha ha!

So here are some pictures of the weekend.

The happy couple! (I tried to be sneaky and get pictures from the side where there weren’t so many people but this is the best one I could get!)IMG_0537

Brennen in his snazzy tie sitting on the grass at the temple.
IMG_0540

Our little family at the wedding luncheon

IMG_0544

The reception
IMG_0549

IMG_0546IMG_0551



And just a cute one of Brennen for good measure. :)
IMG_0555

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that last picture! You have such a cute little boy! I could definately take him home with me... I'm glad everything went well with the wedding- everyone looks beautiful!

Christena said...

Looks like fun! I love his little tie. And that last picture is so cute!