Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mini Vacation

Last week Brennen and I went to Idaho for my brother in-law’s graduation (master’s degree from Boise State). We missed Matt while we were gone for 5 days but he had to work so we had to leave him behind. We traveled to Lyman Thursday afternoon and then rode with my parents up to Boise on Friday. Brennen’s not the best traveler but we made it! We had a really fun weekend hanging out with my sister and the rest of my family and they all seemed pretty happy to see Brennen since they don’t get to see him very often. Brennen also turned 11 months while we were there. He hasn’t had any really new milestones except that he can stand on his own. He still has to pull up but then he lets go and stands. He is also a pro at climbing stairs. He’s so much fun and we all love him so much! Enjoy the pictures of our little trip!

Brennen likes roaming around with stuff in his mouth.
IMG_0413IMG_0425

playing with Grandma and climbing the stairs
IMG_0428IMG_0431

my lovely sister
IMG_0438IMG_0439

a really cool piano!
IMG_0452IMG_0454

playing at Bounce!
IMG_0470IMG_0473IMG_0477IMG_0485IMG_0486IMG_0488

Shoshone Falls
IMG_0491IMG_0493IMG_0504

 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the picture of Brennen driving the car! It cracks me up- he is SOOOO cute! And he's standing! Holy cow!!! You are an amazing mom!!!

Christena said...

Looks like tons of fun especially since you were here with me. I miss you guys already.