Friday, October 8, 2010

Boise Idaho!

As I mentioned in the previous post, we drove 10 hours last weekend to visit my sister and her family in Star Idaho (about 11 or so miles from Boise. At least that's what the sign said). :) It was SO much fun and so nice to get away for a few days. We (especially me) were really sad to leave but it was good to be home after so much travel.
On Saturday we went to a place called "Bounce." It had all those huge blow up toys that are really fun. There was an obstacle course, velcro wall, jousting and bungee, a tall steep slide, and more. It was as much fun for us as it was for the kids. :) Here are some pictures of that and of us at Christena's house.

Matt and I stuck to the velcro wall
Christena and I jousting. As you can see, I won. :)

The husbands went at it next. Rik got pay backs for Christena's defeat by beating Matt.

Sophia coming out of the obstacle course.

Brennen and Matt coming out.

Brennen was pretty tired by the end.

Sophia, me, Abigail

A view from above in the house. Rik is teaching Tanner piano (I REALLY want one of those!!!) and Christena is laying by Brennen.
Brennen hanging out with his aunt and cousins that are closest to him in age.

On the way back we stopped and stayed the night in Lyman and saw the rest of my family. It was so good to see everyone!

4 comments:

Christena said...

I love those pictures except that is one huge lady laying by Brennen. I think she needs to walk up those stairs a little more often. Oh wait... That's me!

Brenda said...

Wow! your sister looks like you! I'm glad that you had such fun and that I have such a handsome great nephew!

Brooke Carroll said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! Awesome pictures :) Hope you are doing awesome! And YES please come and see me! I would love to get to hang out with you again...it's been many years, my friend! :(

cambersue said...

Holy cow you and your sister look a lot alike! How fun, i love visiting sisters!