Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Temple Time!

Last weekend Matt and I ventured to Lyman again and then on to Utah to go to the Jordan River temple with Mike. It was a really great weekend and the temple was amazing as usual. Everyone was happy and cheerful that day, even my grandma who is cranky more than 80% of the time. :) It was just a really good day and here are some pictures.

Matt and I in Rik and Christena's car on the way.
Everyone who went to the session. Christena and I "kissing" Mike. He doesn't seem to like it. hee hee
Rik, Christena, Mike, me, Matt. Happy times. :)

Christena, my mom, and me after the temple. More happy times! hee hee us with our hubbies again, and Christena could NOT keep her balance. :) Matt and I in front of the temple.

2 comments:

~April~ said...

Aww, that makes me so sad that I couldn't be there. I had a really rough time with that. Cried. But the pictures are so nice. I'm glad to see them :)

Christena said...

It wasn't my fault I couldn't keep my balance. Those are cute pictures though.