Friday, August 5, 2011

Some Catching Up

Lately I've been doing my posts using window's live writer and I really like it but now that I changed my template for my blog all of my pictures from previous posts are all off... So I'm posting just using blogger today and we'll see how that goes. :) Brennen has been doing a lot! He started walking a few weeks ago and is really good at it! He never crawls anymore. Although he used to be really good at going down stairs by crawling backwards but now that he's walking he just walks off the edge! We really have to watch him. But he's running all over and saying a whole bunch of words and it seems like he's just getting bigger and smarter every day. He's almost 14 months!
Matt and I made yet another trip to Lyman this last weekend for my sister April's open house. Matt and my brother Kasey went fishing, we ate good food, played some games, Brennen loved playing with his cousins, and we saw lots of family and friends at the open house.
On Monday Matt dropped Brennen and I off in Green River to meet with his family so we could go to Flaming Gorge. Matt had to come back to Laramie for work and school but Brennen and I had a fun day with family on the boat. Brennen didn't much like it at first and stayed huddled with Grandma Gwen until after lunch. Then he was pretty happy but only if Grandma kept holding him. He wanted nothing to do with me but at least he was happy and loves his grandma.
Not very happy yet
Playing with the flag
On the shore
Driving the boat with Grandpa
This is Matt's brother Kyle jumping off a cliff into the water.
Very happy near the end of the day with Grandma and Uncle Lane
P.S. So after doing this whole post on blogger I've discovered that window's live writer is WAY better for blog posts. You can do WAY  more with pictures and it's WAY easier. Blogger is WAY more frustrating. Did I say "way" enough? :)

3 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

Those are such cute pictures!!! I really wish I could see you again and meet that handsome little hunk ;-) Hope you guys have had an amazing summer!

Brooke Carroll said...

Those are such cute pictures!!! I really wish I could see you again and meet that handsome little hunk ;-) Hope you guys have had an amazing summer!

RikeyLee said...

Looks like tons of fun! I wish I could be there with you!