Friday, July 16, 2010

One Month!

Yesterday Brennen turned one month. Sometimes it seems like we've had him here with us for so much longer than that but other times I can't believe how fast time has gone. Here are a few things that have happened in his little life this past month.

  • He was born. :)

  • He went on a picnic in the Laramie range

  • He started gaining weight and now at a month he actually has some chub

  • He was blessed

  • He visited his grandma and grandpa in Lyman

  • He went with his dad to catch a fish (well, he and I actually stayed in the car but we drove with dad and we were right next to the creek!) :)

  • Once he rolled from tummy to back (it was totally a fluke)

  • He likes to visit his grandma Gwen and Aunt Mary (although he always seems to want to eat when we're there... oh wait! He ALWAYS wants to eat!)

  • He smiles like crazy now! I don't know how many are actually on purpose but they're so cute!

  • He likes car rides and walks in the stroller

  • His longest night sleep was 6 and half hours!

What else can you really say about a month old boy except that we love him SO much. We hoped and prayed for this little guy for awhile and I really feel like he's a miracle for us and we feel so happy that our Heavenly Father has blessed us with our little boy. It's amazing to me how much my life has changed and how everything suddenly seems to revolve around one thing. :) I kind of teased people who only talked about their kids on the phone or on their blogs but now I understand! :)

Here's a picture that my cousin-in-law Megan took a couple days ago. I love it!

3 comments:

~April~ said...

That pictures is ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Come back and visit soon k?

Christena said...

I LOVE that picture!!!!!!!!

allison said...

What an adorable little boy Melissa, congratulations!