Friday, February 19, 2010

Birthdays!

I neglected to post about Matthew's birthday on January 7. He turned 26 and it was a pretty good day I think. I called in sick (I was kinda sick.....) because Matt didn't have class that day so we spent the whole day together and then his family came over that evening for cake and such.
Then yesterday I turned a quarter of a century old.... Yes. I am now 25 and I feel old! I worked all day and my high school choir surprised me by decorating my classroom and giving me a little cake so we had a mini party at the beginning of class. Then after work Matt got me a pizza, made me a cake, and we invited his family over. It was a pretty good day and here are some pictures from both b-days.

Matt and his brothers lighting candles on Matt's cake.

Mary and Brad with Matthew and I holding up Matthew's age with our fingers.


Matthew inside the tent his dad gave him. Yes we set it up in our living room. :)

Everyone lighting candles on my b-day. I only blew out like 4 on my first try! It was pathetic but we blamed it on the fact that I have a bad cold and my pregnant belly was getting in the way of my diaphragm. :)

My Wyoming hoodie Matt gave me. Woo hoo!
And holding up my age.

And last and perhaps least, a good ol pic of my belly. This was taken a few weeks ago when I was about 21 weeks and I've gained like 5 pounds since then! But here's a general idea. And before you say it, I'm getting kinda annoyed with people telling me how tiny I am when I personally feel HUGE.

4 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

Awesome pictures, hope you guys both had wonderful birthdays! YAY you are so cute! I am SO MUCH BIGGER than you are, so YES you are tiny :) You are adorable, I can't wait until you have a super round belly...You will be the cutest pregnant woman ever!

Christena said...

Look at that cute pregnant belly!! You are awesome. I hope that you are feeling better and that you had a great day yesterday. Those game you have on the table in your picture are fun games. I wish I would be about to see you in person before Kasey's graduation but you'll be really big pregnant by then and looking really cute!!

Brenda said...

Well, you are tiny. You lucky girl!

~April~ said...

You're adorable and I love you! :)