Thursday, December 11, 2008

Busy semester and lots of pictures

Hey out there to any of you who still read this since it's been like 2 months since I've posted. I've been finishing out the semester and have been pretty busy.
So back around Halloween I went to Lyman to visit. I had fun with my sisters and played in the leaves with my nieces and nephews. I have a TON of pictures, but I thought I'd just post a couple.



This one of Ashton is so cute. :)


Even before that, my mom, dad, and brother Michael came to see one of my concerts so here are a few pictues from that.






For Thanksgiving Matt and I went to Lovell with his family. It was a lot of fun and Matt had lots of cousins there! In fact, I think there were about 80 people at dinner (which was held in the church cultural hall). The next two days we played in a volleyball tournament. Matt's family came up with 3 teams, but our team did the best and took 2nd overall. I actually could still play pretty well and even though I can't hit on a men's net, I could set and it was said by many that I was the best passer on the team. ;) So there's me, Matt, his cousin Bailey, Megan who is married to Matt's cousin Jared, and last is Kyle my brother in law.


This year Matt and I decided to go to the mountains and cut down a Christmas tree. I wore snowshoes the whole time and it was so pretty and so much fun. So here are some pictures of that event.

And finally, here are some pictures of my last weekend of college performing (unless I decide to get a masters and am in choirs then...). The first two are of the Messiah where I was a soloist, the first one I'm sitting next to Kyle (he was in the performance also) and the next one is with Matt and my family who came to visit again. Then the last two pictures are of me and my sister in law Mary (she's burried under the many layers of material on my choir dress. hee hee) and then of me and my awesome choir director Dr. Lamartine after my last concert.

I wore this dress in high school choir, but I think I've lost weight cause I kept having to adjust the dang thing. YAY! :)


I only cried a little.... so what if I'm emotional and sentimental? :)

2 comments:

~April~ said...

I'm glad you finally posted. I did too... hee hee.

Christena said...

You are so beautiful and you and Matt are so cute together. Good thing you married him!